SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) passed away today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) passed away today. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
https://comicbook.com/starwars...ath-2019-april-30th/

First Leia and now Chewbacca. Kinda sad, here. Anything they want to do with any of the legacy cast, seems like they need to get it done.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Don’t forget Kenny Baker, who played R2. He died in 2016.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Oh man, I don’t know how, but I somehow didn’t hear about that. Frown

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
https://comicbook.com/starwars...ath-2019-april-30th/

First Leia and now Chewbacca. Kinda sad, here. Anything they want to do with any of the legacy cast, seems like they need to get it done.

Peter trained his replacement, who I think has done a very credible job.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
In his immortal words: "Warrrgggghhhhh!!!" You will be missed.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1952 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
When Harrison Ford passes I will have to take a sick day.

RIP Mr. Mayhew and thank you for being a large part of so many tremendous childhoods.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
read that earlier today

RIP and thanks for the entertainment

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post