SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Do you call “Die Hard” a Christmas movie
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you call “Die Hard” a Christmas movie Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yep. Beats Miracle on 42nd Street for me.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Die Hard
Lethal Weapon
Christmas Story
Home Alone

All on the December watch list !!

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I do, watched Die Hard 2 last night and was great Christmas movie fun. Smile

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I do.

Die Hard
Long Kiss Goodnight
Lethal Weapon

Home Alone
Christmas Vacation
Bad Santa

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
No.
Never a fan of the Die Hard franchise.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
No.

Before a hundred other posters dogpile agony, let me be the first to say WTF? Big Grin

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
quote:
No.

Before a hundred other posters dogpile agony, let me be the first to say WTF? Big Grin

I prefer period dramas. I'll take Downton Abbey over the Nakatomi Plaza everyday.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
quote:
No.

I prefer period dramas. I'll take Downton Abbey over the Nakatomi Plaza everyday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. It is. End of discussion. Next. LoL

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Uhhh, hello...it's the best Christmas movie. Duh.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Die Hard is a Christmas movie, but I kinda like Trading Places with Eddie Murphy. Another classic.

Posts: 260 | Registered: March 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ABSOLUTELY!

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post