SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Do you call “Die Hard” a Christmas movie
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you call “Die Hard” a Christmas movie Login/Join 
Picture of dgrdvm
posted
I definitely do ( the first one, of course) along with “Long Kiss Goodnight”.

There are some who dissent.

Discuss ....

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Yes and I also include Lethal Weapon. Every time I hear Jingle Bell Rock I have an overwhelming urge to buy a Beretta 92.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. Tradition around my house includes Chinese food, a trip to look at the lights, and to watch Die Hard and Christmas Vacation in time to watch Santa on the weather radar at 10. My youngest is 15 but we still watch Santa on the news.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Its not Christmas until I see Hans Grüber fall from Nakatomi Tower.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the party pal!

Posts: 13809 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
posted Hide Post
Now I have a machine gun

HO-HO-HO

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by badcopnodonut!!:

Is that kinda like the “ball drop” in Times Square on New Years Eve? Roll Eyes

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:

Is that kinda like the “ball drop” in Times Square on New Years Eve? Roll Eyes

Yep

Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
"Yes."

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
I never thought of it as a Christmas movie. It took this forum to point out my error.

Indeed it is.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5150 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This and lethal weapon

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Watched Die Hard 1 & 2 on the 23rd, 3 & 4 yesterday, and finishing #5 now.

Lethal Weapon is next. We watch Christmas Vacation on Thanksgiving after dinner to kick of the Christmas season.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yep just last night my son and I had Nathan jumbo hot dogs and watched Die Hard like we always do. VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now I have a machine gun

HO-HO-HO

“Haf” Now. I haf. Uh machine gun. Big Grin

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
YES

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
We watched it last night! Definitely a Christmas movie! We watched Wind River today, that may become another Christmas movie here!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
of course.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Don't forget Gremlins. Gets no respect as a Christmas movie either.

Posts: 17884 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Yes.
and Lethal Weapon.
How is this even a question? Smile

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post