SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Predator (2018) - IMDB: 9-14-2018 U.S. release
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Predator (2018) - IMDB: 9-14-2018 U.S. release Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'll see it as long as my MoviePass still works.

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I hope this is good. Advanced tickets just went on sale and I said the hell with it, going opening night. My boycott of Disney films and the lack of solid independent film this year has me only in the theater once over the last 6 months (First Reformed) so I’m looking forward to this. Just watched the trailer and I hope they don’t fuck this one up like the last few they’ve done. No “Aliens” mixed in with this, only Predators. They’ve got a couple of decent actors in this (Boyd Holbrook, and Trevante Rhodes) and some decent eye candy (Yvonne Strahovski and Olivia Munn). The director, Shane Black, wrote the Lethal Weapon films, The last Boy Scout, and Iron Man 3. He directed Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Michele Monaghan is a personal favorite), Iron Man 3, and The Nice Guys which I thought was decent. I’m hopeful. It’s been a summer drought for me, nothing “action” came out this summer worth a damn so I’m looking forward to this. If anything just to see some Predators pull some spines out.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Another Hollywood's "We've run out of ideas" movie. Yawn.

What are you talking about? We've never seen two Predators fighting each other amidst humans--oh, wait, nevermind.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post