SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    She Wore A Yellow Ribbon on TCM...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon on TCM... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
I'm watching now...I love a John Ford western...especially in Technicolor Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
The cabin is still there in Monument Valley, neat place to visit if you ever wander out West.

Posts: 1293 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Just watched it and Wagon Master. I like Ben Johnson and Harry Carey Jr.
John Ford was an excellent director but he had demons. I don’t like that he always gave his older brother Francis bit parts in his movies. After all, he got him started and taught him. But I’m sure I don’t know the whole story.
And it seem she was a SOB on the set.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rizzle:
The cabin is still there in Monument Valley, neat place to visit if you ever wander out West.

I'll be stopping there in about 10 days. Taking a trip south to NM. I always go through the Red Rocks/Monument Valley area if I'm remotely close.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post