SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Violence of Mind: Training and Preparation for Extreme Violence book
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Violence of Mind: Training and Preparation for Extreme Violence book Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
Violence of Mind: Training and Preparation for Extreme Violence by Varg Freeborn.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

This book was literally a life changer to me. This is a book by an author that just gets it. I really cant recommend this book enough, an in my personal opinion, it has the potential to eclipse many of the best books on the topic, like those by Col Grossman, Jeff Cooper, and Massad Ayoob.

This should be required reading for every police officer, soldier, etc.

No affiliation, just thought I would pass this along.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bubbatime:
Violence of Mind: Training and Preparation for Extreme Violence by Varg Freeborn.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

This book was literally a life changer to me. This is a book by an author that just gets it. I really cant recommend this book enough, an in my personal opinion, it has the potential to eclipse many of the best books on the topic, like those by Col Grossman, Jeff Cooper, and Massad Ayoob.

This should be required reading for every police officer, soldier, etc.

No affiliation, just thought I would pass this along.[/QUOTE}

lol

i get my name added to another list when i order that one ??

Big Grin

----------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post