SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Hunt is being released....

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hunt is being released.... Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
Controversial film THE HUNT has gotten the green light from Universal Pictures. Release will be March 13 (yep, a Friday).

Written by the guys who wrote LOST, the movie is a dark satire that depicts wealthy elites who hunt down kidnapped conservatives. It was originally pulled from release last September following the mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas.

The Hunt

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 13085 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

The Hunt by kpkina, on Flickr

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as One"

Posts: 13085 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
It will be fun to watch what they consider tactics.

"As I take man's last step from the surface, back home for some time to come – but we believe not too long into the future – I'd like to just say what I believe history will record. That America's challenge of today has forged man's destiny of tomorrow. And, as we leave the Moon at Taurus–Littrow, we leave as we came and, God willing, as we shall return, with peace and hope for all mankind.
Godspeed the crew of Apollo 17."

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 48892 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Wonder if they think this will actually help their chances in November?

Posts: 34889 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post