SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    a glorious smile that melts my heart

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

a glorious smile that melts my heart Login/Join 
Picture of bendable
posted
Joey , r.i.p.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu9QM1LQR2g

cheater cheater

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 43530 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, what a shame. Taken way too young, beautiful woman with a great voice.

Posts: 2388 | Location: San Marcos,Tx. | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do miss her. Her smile would light up a room and was infectious. You could not watch her perform and not sit back and enjoy the music with a smile.

_________

When there is moral rot within a nation, its government topples easly.
But wise and knowledgeable leaders bring stability. Proverbs 28:2

Posts: 455 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
they were on the Gather's on a regular basis

Posts: 43530 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
God speed & bless you Joey Feek Frown

Posts: 9427 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my mind | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I unfortunately did not become a fan until the last year or so.

I cannot remember what I was watching but caught the end of an interview with both of them.

Of course being the nerd that I am, I went to google and various you tube videos popped up. I listened to at least two and possibly even more but I instantly became a fan.

A life taken that was way to young.
God Speed...
Prayers out to the family.

Posts: 515 | Location: Back in Richmond,VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
there are some very personal moments of them both on you tube, very near the end

Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
We were supposed to go to one of the barn concerts in Columbia in CHristmas 2014. We had to cancel at the last second and before we could reschedule they announced they were canceling the rest of 2015"s programs due to her illness.

We saw him about a month after she died. I think that is the saddest face I've ever seen.

He is an amazing song writer. I hope he gets back into it someday.

Mark

Posts: 3830 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
A beautiful and heartbreaking story.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy." Winston Churchill

Posts: 12158 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=192W0bhJNEg