SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Unanswered questions from TV shows.(add your own questions)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unanswered questions from TV shows.(add your own questions) Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
On the Batman series, when ever Batman and Robin were captured, why did no one ever think of unmasking them?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
How did The Skipper in Gilligan's Island maintain his girth by just eating fruit, coconuts, and fish?

No carbs, no animal fats or dairy, no bacon?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back to Batman. If you had him tied, up why not just put a bullet in his head, instead of some elaborate plan to kill him?

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Why did Fred Flintstone get the large order of ribs at the end of every show if he knew it would flip the car over? Wink

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Every time Lucas Mc Cain from "The Rifleman" went to town, he had to shoot a few people. Why didn't he just have his stuff delivered?

Tonto was constantly getting beaten up. Why did he hang out with the Lone ranger? That relationship usually resulted in an epic ass kicking.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Lost: WTF?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dedguy:
Back to Batman. If you had him tied, up why not just put a bullet in his head, instead of some elaborate plan to kill him?

This goes both ways... after the third or fourth time a supervillain escapes from superprison and kills a bunch of people, you'd think someone might come up with the bright idea to just kill the bad guy so it doesn't happen again.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Back to Gilligan.
Why did everyone take their suitcases full of clothes on a three hour tour. Why would the Howells, who owned a yacht, be on the boat anyway?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Most recently I've been watching many of Jean-Claude Van Damme movies and what I kept seeing is that knot or bump on the right side of his forehead. And as many movies over a period of time the knot is still there. I was figuring something in-operable, maybe a tumor or cyst. Out of curiosity I did a web search to see if there were medical reasons for not removing it. Though many of the replies were hilarious as you'd expect from the internet, I was looking for serious answers. I had a Golden Retriever (bless her heart) that got a large tumor-like growth on her back. I had it surgically removed and a year later it returned again.

Maybe Jean-Claude something similar? He's a great martial artist though, very flexible guy.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Why does it only take Chip Foose one week to do a complete restoration on a nearly junk vehicle, yet my vehicles always took weeks to come back from accident repair?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
On an episode of the Andy Griffith show, they were teaching Ernest T. Bass to read and write, yet in the first episode he appeared, he was throwing rocks with notes attached to them.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

posted Hide Post
quote:
Every time Lucas Mc Cain from "The Rifleman" went to town, he had to shoot a few people. Why didn't he just have his stuff delivered?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He had a beef with the USPS carrier, and they skipped his place on purpose.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NCIS Special Agent Jethro Gibbs has been working on that boat of his in his basement for 16 years. So far, I see absolutely no progress at all. Why doesn't he just give up, or find a new hobby?

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
The A team.

That's it. The whole show is one big WTF? for me.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maladat:
After the third or fourth time a supervillain escapes from superprison and kills a bunch of people, you'd think someone might come up with the bright idea to just kill the bad guy so it doesn't happen again.

Who then would Marvel bring out for the third part of a sequel trilogy?

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Why are most shows on TV even there? They SUCK.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
What happened to Andy Griffith's wife?

Was it ever explained?

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Was it ever explained?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He was never married. It was a cover for his alternative lifestyle. Opie was a product of a relationship that Goober had with Aunt Bea. This was revealed by Floyd the barber in episode 57.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
There was an episode of MASH going from Jan 1 1951 to Jan 1 1952 with Colonel Potter. Potter arrived in Sept. 1952.

Also an episode where Margaret's father visits. Earlier episodes stated her father was dead.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

Was it ever explained?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He was never married. It was a cover for his alternative lifestyle. Opie was a product of a relationship that Goober had with Aunt Bea. This was revealed by Floyd the barber in episode 57.

Big Grin I can't stop laughing

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post