SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Unanswered questions from TV shows.(add your own questions)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unanswered questions from TV shows.(add your own questions) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Good. Glad you enjoyed my comment.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On Blue Bloods, how is it Sellecks kids gets all the high profile cases and get to prosecute them too?
Nice gig if you can get it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to Chuck, Richie and Joanie's older brother on Happy Days?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Every time Lucas Mc Cain from "The Rifleman" went to town, he had to shoot a few people. Why didn't he just have his stuff delivered?

He was a rancher, who never did any ranching. And about once a week or so he'd kill someone... and nobody in town minded?

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Also, McCain and his son ate out every night at the hotel. Never saw him do anything on his ranch except put up fencing, so how did he earn money for the food?

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
In Murder She Wrote, do you think Jessica Fletcher ever wondered to herself why murder seemed to follow here everywhere? And why the small, idyllic town of Cabot Cove, Maine has a murder rate on par with Chicago? That woman has seen more death than John Wick.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also, McCain and his son ate out every night at the hotel. Never saw him do anything on his ranch except put up fencing, so how did he earn money for the food?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
He taught ballroom dancing at the saloon on alternate Tuesdays. Episode 21.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Why was there a Dick replacement on Bewitched?

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Every time Lucas Mc Cain from "The Rifleman" went to town, he had to shoot a few people. Why didn't he just have his stuff delivered?

He was a rancher, who never did any ranching. And about once a week or so he'd kill someone... and nobody in town minded?

He was a rancher, yet the bad guys were always calling him a sod buster.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:

First guy had health issues.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Whatever happened to Chuck, Richie and Joanie's older brother on Happy Days?

He met Mr. Kersey.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
How could Mel afford to pay three waitresses on "Alice"?

I'm sure ZSMICHAEL knows this one.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
...Cabot Cove, Maine has a murder rate on par with Chicago?

Heck, It made a week in Gary, Indiana look like a summer cruise.

How did Bo and Luke Duke keep their drivers license?

With all of that neat stuff Wile E. Coyote bought from ACME Corp. What was his credit score?

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
How could Mel afford to pay three waitresses on "Alice"?

I'm sure ZSMICHAEL knows this one.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep. Mel was quite the stud. It was in all the Gossip mags at the time the show was running.

posted Hide Post
Your thread makes a good point. We had to suspend reasoning with many of these situation comedies of the time.

How did Al Bundy support a family on being a shoe salesman? He had a nice house in the Chicago burbs. He did do a brief stint as a gas station attendant, but had no other source of income. In the Honeymooners, Kramden lived in the type of housing we would expect as did Archie Bunker.

Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:

First guy had health issues.

A sick Dick?

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
What did the fathers in Leave It To Beaver and My Three Sons do for a living?

On Gilligan's Island, why did the radio's batteries never run down?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
What did the fathers in Leave It To Beaver and My Three Sons do for a living?

On Gilligan's Island, why did the radio's batteries never run down?

Fred MacMurray, My Three Sons was an aeronautical engineer. Don't remember what LITB dad did, not sure I recall it ever being shown, but that was a long time ago.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
How is that The Hulk never lost his pants but consistently lost his shirt?

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
What officially happened to Adam Cartwright?
Did he get sick of ranch life or did he join the circus?
Did ever go back for Christmas?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post