SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

CRAP!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
And sergeant, all you have to do to have an equal share of this money is crank this turret around and blow a hole in that door.

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Oddball: Hi, man.

Big Joe: What are you doing?

Oddball: I’m drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know.

Big Joe: What’s happening?

Oddball: Well, the tank’s broke and they’re trying to fix it.

Big Joe: Well, then, why the hell aren’t you up there helping them?

Oddball: [chuckles] I only ride ’em, I don’t know what makes ’em work.

Big Joe: Christ!

Oddball: Definitely an antisocial type. Woof, woof, woof!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Willard: "God almighty...ffff. You guys smell like you fell into a dung heap"

Crapgame: "Kinda makes you home sick, don't it?"

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
"We see our role as essentially defensive in nature... while our armies are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be heroes, we are holding ourselves in reserve in case the Krauts mount a counter-offensive which threatens Paris, or maybe ever New York... then we can move in and stop them. But for 1.6 million dollars, we could become heroes for three days."

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16670 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
"Make em' a deal...you know....a deal-deal...."

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
"They even got the grave diggers with them"

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Booooker! Get me my medals!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rinehart:
Oddball: Definitely an antisocial type. Woof, woof, woof!
That’s my other dog imitation.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
It's a beautiful bridge. And it's gonna be there.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As they shoot up the rail yard, tank sound system playing the record: "I've been working on the railroad".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“It’s a mother beautiful bridge.”

“Stil up!......no it ain’t.”

“Crazy, like with so many positive waves maybe we can’t lose.”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Babra (Stuart Margolin) - "We ain't got no booze!"

Big Joe - "Well we're gonna get some"

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“It’s Baaaabra”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Hey, did you lose my aerial photographs?

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post