SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Quentin Tarantino, hipster doofus
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quentin Tarantino, hipster doofus Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted
Well, much, much worse actually.
I find this hard to watch, it's AWFUL. Eek
**NSFW**

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ0KmNG3eII&t=302s

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, that's hard to watch. Samuel L. looked like he wanted to die.

Very revealing, and that clip explains a lot about Tarantino. He should be ashamed of himself, but, somehow, I don't think he'll ever get it.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
It confirms everything I've ever suspected about him.

Black people got pissed about Rachel Dolezal and still line up to see this fucking clown's movies, the only white guy who gets a pass for dropping the word "nigger" multiple times on the big screen, because he casts Samuel Jackson as the angry black man in every movie, culminating in him torturing, orally raping and murdering a white man and screaming "while he sucked my big black dick!" with the crazy eyes in the retelling.

Tarantino has been on my "nope" list for years.

Someone tell me this crazy fuck hasn't run the idea of having his skin darkened by some of his black friends who quietly discouraged him from it. At this point, I think it's all but an eventuality. Hey, Michael Jackson came from the other way and it's all about what you identify as anymore, right? Roll Eyes

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
It confirms everything I've ever suspected about him.

indeed

what a tool

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I have seen a lot of interviews with him and that is the first time I have ever seen him talk that way. Perhaps he was on something, like too much Old E.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
He reminds of the white cop on Sanford & Son. I also think he thinks he is Robin Williams stand in.

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Tarantino is a sack of shit, but I have even less respect for tough, angry black guy Sam Jackson. Less than none at this point. Total fraud. Just a Hollywood whore.

I watched Pulp Fiction a few months ago and thought “you know, how is it that nobody in Hollywood, especially Samuel ‘Motherfucker’ Jackson is still ok being in a film scene with a white man (his boss, at that) repeatedly using the word ‘nigger’ in a scene with him? They edited out shotguns from E.T. but Sam Jackson is ok with a white person who pays him using the word ‘nigger’ in an intentionally derogatory manner 20 years later. It’s 2019, and we’re upset about blackface and yet this is ok?”

Speaks volumes. Take the money, whore.

Oh, and as of this year, the NBA is no longer using the term team “owners” because that harkens back to slavery.

Why aren’t prominent black voices calling for him to “keep ya boy in check”?

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post