SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Last of Us II
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Last of Us II Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Plasteek:
seems like a lot of fun. will check it out.

Highly recommend playing the first one. It should be very cheap now, but it will hook you.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14932 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I'll be picking up another PS4 on Black Friday just for this game. I typically focus on story driven games, but found Uncharted 4 dragged on a bit due to the fact that there were so many really long cutscenes. Last of Us had a much better story and I grew attached to the characters much more so than in Uncharted. Uncharted 1 and 2 were much better games than 3 and 4; even Lost Legacy was better than Uncharted 4.

Posts: 3204 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Sony has confirmed a holiday 2020 release of the PlayStation 5.

Posts: 11914 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Just a PSA/FYI type of thing for those that have not played part one yet and would like to. Part one is FREE to download this month only from PlayStation Smile

Posts: 146 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post