SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Let's talk about guilty pleasures
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's talk about guilty pleasures Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reflex/deflex 64:
Motown, probably fits the guilty pleasure bill.

Insanity. This is society telling men that if they like songs about love or that you can dance to, you're not a real man.

Motown/Stax and other soul and R&B should never be considered a guilty pleasure.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10474 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
Mel Brooks movies in the '70s and '80s. We could laugh at ourselves and others without feeling guilty.

I still listen to Spike Jones now and again. Talk about highbrow and sophisticated!

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does Caffeine, Nicotine, and Fat chicks count?

Posts: 29 | Registered: August 28, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
Barb Wire, not the fence.

Posts: 203 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Outta My Head. Had that song stuck in my head for two months straight a few years ago after hearing it on a store PA. I ended up purchasing the track and listened to it over and over until it was no longer stuck in my head.

Now I listen to it occasionally because it is still catchy. Smokin hot music video too. She looked really good in that De Tomaso Pantera. Smile

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Muppets. Had high hopes for their new show, but it sucked.
Frown

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post