SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Mash-up of RATT and Marvin Gaye
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mash-up of RATT and Marvin Gaye Login/Join 
Picture of DubiousDan
posted

Posts: 200 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Metal Marvin!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I just threw up a little in my mouth

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Haha, that was awesome!

Posts: 45334 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Pretty damn cool! Loved it..

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Ain't technology grand. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
\m/ Big Grin

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marvin & RATT wow! That masher did one hellava job. That mashup deserves air time.
Effortless on Marvin's part,just as in '68...50 years ago thanks for posting this!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I forgot how good Marvin was. I haven’t listened in a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Another thing. Take the guitars out of it. Bass and drums only. The cadence and tempo are quite similar. Makes you wonder about maybe not copying, but very influenced.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
It's way better than it should be, that's for sure!

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post