SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Listen, I had to grow up in an orphanage because my old man was killed down there in Okinawa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Listen, I had to grow up in an orphanage because my old man was killed down there in Okinawa Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
alright. You think I’m gonna take my shoes off for this fuckin’ prick? No, I ain’t doin’ it.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All my life I've tried to be the good guy, the guy in the white fucking hat. And for what? For nothing. I'm not becoming one of them... I am them.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
it's a fugazi.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Whoa... cancer of da prick?

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post