SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I am the VP of the biggest executuve helicopter leasing company on the Western seaboard.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am the VP of the biggest executuve helicopter leasing company on the Western seaboard. Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
I haven't had a carb since 2004!

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
The Catalina f*ckin' wine mixer!

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"POW!!"

Posts: 374 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boats and hoes

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
Pand...there's a D on the end.

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravens1775:
The Catalina f*ckin' wine mixer!

It's the Catalina Fuckin' Wine Mixer.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
There's so much more room for activities!!

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Why are you sweating?

... I was watching Cops.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Tonight I'm going to pleasure myself at the image of you punching Derek

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I tea bagged your drum set.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious V of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes, " Oh, my God, I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf," and she grabs me by the weiner.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Stay golden Pony Boy!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
The clown has no penis

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a belly full of white dogshit!

Posts: 206 | Location: CT. | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Do you wanna do karate in the garage?

Yup!

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one. Go!

Posts: 540 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
"The Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria, I'll do you in the bottom while you're drinking Sangria..."

My son dragged me to this movie when it came out. I was in tears from all the laughs I had.

Posts: 1294 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
I almost choked to death in my seat during the boats and hoes song.

Literally. Hilarious.

Was that a fart?

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
Do you wanna do karate in the garage?

Yup!

Did we just become best friends?

Yup.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Why are you sweating?

... I was watching Cops.

I know your lying, we both know COPS doesn't come on until 4.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post