SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    I am the VP of the biggest executuve helicopter leasing company on the Western seaboard.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am the VP of the biggest executuve helicopter leasing company on the Western seaboard. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Did we just become best friends???

Posts: 715 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Okay, here's the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one, go!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
You're not a doctor... you're a big, fat, curly-headed fuck!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Oh I think I got it... Paaaannnnddddd.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been called the songbird of my generation by people who've heard me

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time I hear Andrea Bocelli, I hear Boats and Hoes. Funnily it hasn't ruined his music for me. Prestige Worldwide!

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
You smell like cheesecake and scotch.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
You and your mom are hillbillies. This is a house of learned doctors

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Love me a Catalina Wine Mixer Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"I wanna roll you up in a little ball and shove you up my vagina... You could just live there, it's warm and it's cozy... Oh I'd just walk around with you in there and just knowing, whenever I feel a little tickle or scratch it's your hair on my vagina!"

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post