SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Get Smart(2008) - Pretty Funny
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get Smart(2008) - Pretty Funny Login/Join 
posted
I loved the show but the movie was pretty funny. I overlooked it but Steve Carell was the perfect match for Maxwell Smart.

Posts: 2119 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Wife and I watched it a few a weeks ago - definitely some really good one liners.

"Put me out there, chief, I'm not afraid to expose myself."

"Do you ever think before you speak?"

"Nope, I just whip it out there. It's what's I do best."

and

"Did you see anything while I was dancing?"

"Just once, but I don't think you expected him to lift you so high."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14032 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I love that movie.

"You heard me.
Squeeze. The. Lemon."

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Are you thinking what I'm thinking “

“Are you thinking holy shit holy shit a swordfish almost went through my head? If so then yes”

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
IT DOESN'T HURT THAT ANNE HATHAWAY IS SMOKIN' HOT, AMIRITE?!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The dance sequence had me rolling, just a great movie.

Posts: 2119 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the whole movie had some great scenes

one of my favorites was him the in the airplane biffy with the dart gun gizmo

you just knew what was going to happen and it was still funny

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

I've watched some pretty lame movies and chick flicks just because I enjoy watching her...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I just watched it tonight because of this thread. Lots of laughs!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

I've watched some pretty lame movies and chick flicks just because I enjoy watching her...

+42...............

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
Coincidentally we watched it tonight and then I saw this thread. It was available on Netflix.
Silly and fun after a stressful weekend it was just the right movie for a few laughs.
They all nailed it... funny to see the Rock with "hair".

Are you staring at my butt... well no not now well ok now I am... Smile

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Caught it on Netflix last night. Great movie with lots of laughs and smiles. When does the sequel come out?

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post