SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Damn, now that’s a real shame,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damn, now that’s a real shame, Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted
when folks be throwin’ away a perfectly good white boy like that.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/jfatrAqd22c?t=32m1s

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I want my two dollars!

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Two.

Dollars......

Sorry, but I can’t do Howard Cosell. Wink

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
That's a great winter movie to watch in the beginning of January.

"C'mon Lane. Mellow off. Man, it's a brand new year! I understand there's a New Year's Eve dance at your school - you kids love this disco thing. You are really... bringing me over, man."

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Tentacles.... NT... Big difference

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
It sure is.... warm.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Language lessons!

Posts: 17881 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ichi-go ichi-e
Picture of Underworld2086
posted Hide Post
This is pure snow...Have you any idea what the street value of this mountain is?

Posts: 696 | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gee Ricky, I'm real sorry your mom blew up.

Countless more classic lines

Posts: 722 | Location: Maine | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Truly an awesome spectacle...

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
He's skiing on one ski!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3862 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
First time I read the title, I thought it was this:
https://youtu.be/Lv8xFI32hJM

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Truly a sight to behold. A man beaten. The once great champ, now, a study in moppishness. No longer the victory hungry stallion we've raced so many times before, but a pathetic, washed up, aged ex-champion.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12622 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She only speaks French, Roy. She doesn't speak imbecile

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See... the problem here is that... my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave, and uh... my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out, and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's kind of a family crisis... so come back later? Great.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
He's skiing on one ski!

There's something following them.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post