SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Marlon Brando's One Eyed Jacks - complete film
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marlon Brando's One Eyed Jacks - complete film Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I ran into this on youtube, It appears to be a print for the French market, although is it not dubbed and there are no subtitles, which makes it perfect for viewing. The print is bit faded, a bit less contrasty than it should be, but not to the point of being a distraction. This is a great and unconventional Western. Brando is fantastic in it. Enjoy.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Watched Streetcar again last night. Stanley Kowalski, some kind of guy. I cannot imagine anyone else in that role.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
One Eyed Jacks is on TCM from time to time. Great movie.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
A really good movie; certainly my favorite Brando Western.

Posts: 13164 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any movie with Ben Johnson, Hank Warden, Slim Pickens and Ray Teal in it is more than worth a look,

Oh , and Karl Malden Wink

I will look out for it on the broadcast
Tv.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
It's also available for streaming on Amazon Prime Video.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Amazon prime says both versions unavailable.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post