SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Interesting architecture – with photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interesting architecture – with photos Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Interesting architecture – some bizarre, some appealing. Lots of photos.

https://mol.im/a/6639427

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I really like that Interlace Building but I bet it is a nightmare for EMS and police to find the right apartment.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Some yes, some no but it seems evident that Frank Gehry needs a swift kick in the pants, a knock on the head and some SSRI drugs. Red Face

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

The Cleveland Clinic's Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health: your brain on drugs. Smile

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
They missed this one:

http://www.kuchlbauer.de/en/be...rt/kuchlbauer-tower/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Yep, they should’ve included that one!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8851 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
I was just in The Oculus this past week... the last structure in this article.

It doesn't look like a child releasing a dove to me... it looks like the bleached skeleton of a beached whale... not unattractive, mind you. Has a lot of interior headspace, which is unusual in Manhattan.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1589 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post