SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Movie one-liners. Your favorites
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie one-liners. Your favorites Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
"Somebody's gotta go back and get a sh!t load of dimes!"

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
"When you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk!" (Tuco in "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0aWrDcM988

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Get off my plane" (President Harrison Ford to Russian Terrorist in "Air Force One").

Liberty 24 is changing call signs, Liberty 24 is now Air Force One.

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
It's game over man.

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's TV, not a movie, but a great one: "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

Posts: 985 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“It’s not a toomah”

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Everybody gotta die sometime, Red.

- Sgt Barnes.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

KHAAAANNNNNN!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
“Step off, bitch!”
Meet the parents (Ben Stiller). Hmm. Maybe that was more of a monologue that ended with the phrase. Loved it, though.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was going to make espresso.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Do you like Apples?

Guns. Lots of guns.

I want you vacate this guy off the premises, and I want you to exit him off his feet and use his head to open the fucking door.

How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
"Right turn Clyde"

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 125 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"A real woman could make you stop drinking!"

Arthur: "It would have to be a real BIG woman!"

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 686 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf*cking pig. He'd have to be 10 times more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres, know what I'm sayin'?

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"And besides a whisky,I think we'll demand a little respect."
Gus McCrae after busting the barkeep's nose in Lonesome Dove.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
"Well, my nuts are halfway up my ass, but other than that, I'm perfect!"

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"DING DOOONG MOTHERFUCKER, DIIIIIING DOOOOOONG!!!" -Romeo in Boondock Saints II:All Saints Day

Posts: 80 | Registered: July 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope your fingers aint tickling my ivory handled colt!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep firing, Assholes!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I am big! It's the pictures that got small". - Norma Desmond.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post