SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Movie one-liners. Your favorites
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie one-liners. Your favorites Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
You know, I counted the floors to this building from the street.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Shootist:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOAqKYtEino

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
" MY own grandmother fought the Indians for sixty years, and choked to death on lemon pie."

(Glenn Ford, "3:10 to Yuma")

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 686 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
"I was in Junior High, dickhead!"
―Agent Johnson

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
“Never get off the boat...” Capt willard

“I love the smell of napalm in the morning..”
Lt.Col. Kilgore

“One day this wars gonna be over.” Lt.Col Kilgore

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
“Oh.” Viggo Tarasov in John Wick

Posts: 1305 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Thy mother mated with a scorpion."

Auda Abu Tayi to Lawrence in Lawrence of Arabia after Lawrence smooth-talks Auda into joining the effort to take Aqaba.

Posts: 2687 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
I'm the bad guy?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Princess Bride is full of great one-liners.

"There are a shortage of perfect breast in the world it be a pity to damage yours."

"We are men of action. Lies do not become us."

"you've fallen for one of the two classic blunders! The first being never get involved in a land war in Asia but only slightly lesser known: never go in against a cicelean when DEATH is on the line!"

Buttercup: "We'll never survive"
Wesley: "Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."

Westley: "Give us the gate key."
Yellin: "I have no gate key."
Inigo Montoya: "Fezzik, tare his arms off."
Yellin: "Oh you mean THIS gate key."

Posts: 727 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
My favorite movie is "The Quiet Man" with John Wayne.

One of the best quotes is "Red" Will Danaher, when he's just written down Sean Thornton's name in his book: "He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long."

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
“Never get off the boat...” Capt willard

It's been a long time since I've seen the movie, but didn't chef utter that line?

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
"Women and children can be careless, but not men"

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ss9961:
Now youse can’t leave

Love this line and love that movie! I was going to post that.

I’ll go with, “Here’s Johnny!” - The Shining

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NewRiverGeorge
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGR6Wk3Kboo

six..six.six..six..six.six.six.six..sixty six times!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NewRiverGeorge,

Posts: 23 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: March 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.

Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
That was one of mine . Another is from Patton. "Rommel.... you magnificent bastard. I READ YOUR BOOK!!!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Wp_K8prLfso [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
And they'll say, why, she wouldn't even harm a fly.

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Well Mr. Carpetbagger we got something in this territory (spit) called a Missourah boat ride.

(spit) How's it do on stains?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post