SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Movie one-liners. Your favorites
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie one-liners. Your favorites Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
"What a filthy job!
Could be worse.
WORSE? How could it be worse?
Could be raining."
Thunder crashes, deluge starts

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
"Everyone who drinks is not a poet. Maybe some of us drink because we're not poets."

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
"Gee, it's so quiet in here you can hear a fish fart."

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
wow - you musta been really something before electricity

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"touch that gun and I'll kill ya"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_SOrnrP8J4

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One word: Plastics.

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
There's two I forgot about, which I use at work, one of which I just used during a phone conference:

"Enough with the negative waves, Moriarty."

and

"Better living through better chemistry - Monsanto" (actually a commercial but almost always guaranteed to rub a snowflake and/or millennial the wrong way. Big Grin)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Get on the boat, do your job, get back home again."

drendean

Posts: 48 | Location: Bagdad, KY | Registered: January 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
From Beerfest (I may get a few minor details wrong)

“Hey Landfill didn't you used to work at the Brewery ?”

“Those motherfuckers! They brew 10,000 bottles a day and I take 45 off the line and I’m the asshole!”

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Well, you know what I mean... he's gone, and we couldn't do nothing about it. .... That's it."

Vinnie's response on phonecall to Jimmy about Tommy's "being made".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, he would have immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
You're gonna need a bigger boat.

I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
All right Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
" A MAN'S GOT TO KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS"-Eastwood
" Come out to the coast, we'll get together,have a few laughs"- McClane

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SO many.

How about some love for Bruce Campbell and AoD.

This is my...BOOMSTICK!

Posts: 3531 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
"Piss on you! I'm working for Mel Brooks!" - Slim Pickens

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

"There's nothing like a nice piece of hickory."

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post