SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Movie one-liners. Your favorites
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie one-liners. Your favorites Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
One to start:

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
"Well, you kinda face North and real subtle like, turn left."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
“say when” - Doc Holliday > Tombstone

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

Makes me laugh every time, no matter how many times I've seen it

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"It's not my goddamn planet. Understand, monkey boy?"

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
It's a cluster-fuck.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
"Khaaaaaaaaannnnn!!!"
- Admiral James T. Kirk

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22860 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll get nothing and like it!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
From the original "Arthur" with Dudley Moore

I race cars, play tennis, and fondle women, BUT! I have weekends off, and I am my own boss.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
"Splash the zeros."

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Just about every movie staring Clint Eastwood for the last 55 years.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hberttmank:
Just about every movie staring Clint Eastwood for the last 55 years.[/QUOTE

Well - ya gonna pull those pistols - or whistle Dixie? -OJW

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
A Few Good Men:

Col Jessep: You want answers?!

LTJG Kaffee: I want the truth!

Col Jessep: You can't handle the truth!

Posts: 1355 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The stuff that dreams are made of. (The Maltese Falcon)
When you're slapped, you'll take it and like it! ( The Maltese Falcon)
Top of the world, Ma! (White Heat)
That'll be the day! (The Searchers)
My, my, my, such a lot of guns in town and so few brains. (The Big Sleep)
Thats a honey of an anklet you're wearing, Mrs Dietrichson. (Double Indemnity)
This is a rat writ, writ for a rat, and this is lawful service of same! (John Wayne, True Grit)
Whos in there? A Methodist and a son of a bitch! (True Grit 2010)
Fill your hand, you son of a bitch! (Wayne and Bridges, True Grit).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YooperSigs,

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post