SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Golf is hard! Even if you're POTUS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Golf is hard! Even if you're POTUS Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
https://youtu.be/OR2kQEO5Fbk

Caution: language

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I've said that off many a tee....

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
I've said that off many a tee....

Me too. It's part of the game. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
But did he make it past the d!¢k out line?

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Gotta love water hazards

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
It's also the most boring thing I ever tried.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I thought all these years I would probably find golf a big yawn. Nope. Instead it's turned out to be one of the most fascinating things I've ever tried.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post