SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Anyone Miss the BET Awards Last Night?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Miss the BET Awards Last Night? Login/Join 
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
I was watching the WET awards.

The History Channel has it's own awards?

Posts: 11507 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They had fewer viewers than last year. I didn't catch it, but that stuff isn't my thing, if I want to see young gangbangers play shit "music" too loud I can just go sit on the front porch most times. https://headlineplanet.com/hom...how-falls-last-year/

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I didn't watch, but was somewhat amazed when flipping through the Spectrum (i.e. Brighthouse) guide to find it broadcast on '7' stations. And as PARA noted, that's just ridiculous.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post