SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name that Movie - Take 2!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name that Movie - Take 2! Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
quote:
You're a groovy boy. I'd like to strap you on sometime

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Beyond the Valley of the Dolls

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16304 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
yup!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
"I end up paying for four buns I don't need".

***VIDEO CLUE*** ***VIDEO CLUE*** ***VIDEO CLUE*** ***VIDEO CLUE***

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16304 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I had to cheat.
Father of the Bride. Part 2

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Cheating's ok here. The Board Is Yours.

(I think it's just Part 1, but close enough.)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Life is a state of mind

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Hint
I posted earlier in Lair about the movie.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Being There

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Yeppers.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

"In Italy, finding someone you can really hate is as important as finding someone to love."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

And the answer is Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe? (1978)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

"How do you describe both a beginning and an end? We should have known better, but we didn't. What does it matter what we think we know; in the end, there's no denying the truth."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Left Behind

(I cheated)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Well played! You're up.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Well played! You're up.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2jhMj5vCtrA?start=44" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

It's so quiet in here, you can hear a fish fart!

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:

Lucky Lady

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:

Lucky Lady
Yep. Liza Minelli climbing the stairs of a mansion they are looking at buying.

Your turn.

flashguy

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would somebody speak to me, please? I'm sorry but my aunt's gone and I'm blind.

Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:
Would somebody speak to me, please? I'm sorry but my aunt's gone and I'm blind.

Was that the made for TV movie, The Langoliers? I think parts were actually filmed in the Bangor ME airport.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post