SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Name that Movie - Take 2!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name that Movie - Take 2! Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

"Harry never holds."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

"Harry never holds."

Harry in Your Pocket

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
You have it. TBIY

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
"I'll send you home with a 'I just pumped the neighbor's cat' look on your face."

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Heartbreak Ridge

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmparrish:
Heartbreak Ridge

Yes. Proceed.

Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
“In my humble opinion, in the nuclear world, the true enemy is war itself”

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
In my humble opinion, in the nuclear world, the true enemy is war itself

Crimson Tide

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Pyker got it. Your turn.

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's like watching a strip tease. Don't ask how it's done, just enjoy what's coming off.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Operation Petticoat

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Correct

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

"You stupid, ignorant son of a bitch, dumb bastard. Jesus Christ. I've met some dumb bastards in my time but you outdo them all."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
You stupid, ignorant son of a bitch, dumb bastard. Jesus Christ. I've met some dumb bastards in my time but you outdo them all

Silver Streak

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^ Yes, sir!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why doesn't somebody pull out a .45 and, bang, settle it?

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I almost feel guilty answering this one...Enter the Dragon

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
I almost feel guilty answering this one...Enter the Dragon

I see your talents have gone beyond the mere physical level. Your skills are now at the point of spiritual insight

Go ahead...

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

"Tell me that's not a 9mm Star, and I'll kiss your ass."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tell me that's not a 9mm Star, and I'll kiss your ass

The Killer Elite