SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    NBC show Debris.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NBC show Debris. Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted
Since I've finished The Expanse I've been searching for something to fill in the gap. While its not perfect I find this show to be compelling and subject matter that is original. I've completed two episodes. Who else is watching?

Posts: 7524 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It just keeps getting worse.

If this ship was so advanced, why was it so easily destroyed?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All NBC shows qualify as debris. Why are you guys bothering with those assholes?

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
All NBC shows qualify as debris. Why are you guys bothering with those assholes?

Its just a harmless television show that I found mildly interesting.

Posts: 7524 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I watched about 15 minutes of the show, then decided I wasn't going to watch anymore.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
When I see it on, I just keep thinking about how Boon kept searching for the perfect hat, then had one made just for him, then Raylan had the gall to take said hat off him and wear it as he rode off into the sunset.

That is all. Smile

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Pity

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post