SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Do you like Apples?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you like Apples? Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Well I got her numbah. How do you like them Apples?

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"You know, I was on this plane once. And I'm sittin' there and the captain comes on and he does his whole, 'We'll be cruising at 35,000 feet,' then he puts the mic down but he forgets to turn it off. Then he turns to the copilot and goes, 'You know, all I could go for right now is a fuckin' blow job and a cup of coffee.' So the stewardess fuckin' goes bombin' up from the back of the plane to tell him the mic's still on, and this guy behind me goes, "'Hey hon, don't forget the coffee!'"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
"Bullshit, you didn't say that"

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post