SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Kevin Spacey Trying to Rehabilitate his Career
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kevin Spacey Trying to Rehabilitate his Career Login/Join 
Eschew Obfuscation
posted
I saw this somewhere and thought it was an interesting comeback attempt by Kevin Spacey. I doubt it will work, but interesting nonetheless.

Link: https://youtu.be/JZveA-NAIDI

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6393 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Nothing creepy about that.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spacey is a weird one. The best that can come of this is he starts naming and exposing other deviants and assholes in his line of work.

Posts: 14630 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
He was always creepy, long before the truth started spilling out.

Posts: 21092 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
It is pretty bizarre. Spacey donning the persona of Frank Underwood and thumbing his nose at his critics.

I think it’s a great example of how these people live in their own reality bubble. Does he really have no one willing to tell him that this is a bad idea? No one to tell him that if he ever had a chance to resurrect his career, this is likely to ensure that chance isgone?

While I certainly don’t feel sorry for him, I find it morbidly interesting how he or anyone could have thought this was a good idea.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6393 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
IIRC, the best part about this cringey video is that it was making the rounds online the same day the news of his recent charges for felony sexual assault was also going around online, which had to be a brutal surprise.

He has to appear at an arraignment in Massachusetts soon, I read.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Bye Felicia. Molesting boys. Hope you end up under the jail you pervert. Lost all respect.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It always amazes me that a person who has been given so much can be so cruel to other people.

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post