SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Tommy. All dressed up. All grown up and doing the town.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tommy. All dressed up. All grown up and doing the town. Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
Look at this!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
No more letters from truant officers, no more letters from school. In fact, no more letters from anybody.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I gotta toughen this kid up.

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
"Now, go home and get your fucking shine box."

Posts: 3503 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
And then there was Jimmy Two Times, who got that nickname because he said everything twice, like:

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post