SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Last Flag Flying
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last Flag Flying Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
Apparently this is in theaters now. Anyone seen it yet?

On first glimpse it looks like something that I'd enjoy, but I can't really tell if it'll end up being and anti-war type film that I'd just as soon miss.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting - but it gives me a vibe that it's an anti-war, anti-military type flick. I could be wrong but Cranston is a looney-Lefty and that, along with the content of the trailer, gives me pause.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Well, it's on Amazon Prime now.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I turned it off. It wasn’t awful. But I wasn’t a huge fan of their portrayal of the military, and could see where it was headed

Steve Carrel, Bryan Cranston and Lawrence Fishburne were all good in their roles. They are good actors

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post