SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    From 'Preacher' - "Finish the song" (NSFW- violence)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From 'Preacher' - "Finish the song" (NSFW- violence) Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
This series is very strange but I like it.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/OcRPpAbNs_w

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Season 2 is kicking It! That fella is the Patron Saint of Killers or something lime that.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
WTF?

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Try out the graphic novels if you want to see where all this comes from.

I've read the first one, and it looks like there may be some great stuff headed our way with the show if it sticks to the source material fairly closely.

For me, season 1 is definitely one of my top 10 all time favorite shows, and so far the second season is pretty damn good as well.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
WTF?
John - You've gotta watch the series/read the books for that scene to (sort of) make sense. He wasn't a very nice person to begin with and they did piss him off.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Preacher has already jumped the shark, 2nd season is weak, trite and hackneyed. Some bad casting and major departures from the canonical stories always a recipe for disaster.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post