SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Who's that singing,sir?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's that singing,sir? Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
Edith Piaf.

What is she so upset about?

Her lover left her,but she still sees his face everywhere she goes.

That would do it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"You know what that song reminds me of? It reminds me of Mrs. Rachel Troubowitz and what she said to me the day I left for basic."
"What, 'don't touch me'?"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
FUBAR

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quite a view!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16072 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
"Earn this."

Posts: 20088 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Reiben, pay attention. Now this is the way to gripe. Continue, Jackson.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post