SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "Travelers" Season 2 now on Netflix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Travelers" Season 2 now on Netflix Login/Join 
posted
We really liked the first season. This season is supposed to be even better. Looking forward to watching tonight.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Watching it now, on episode 3 and still good.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14035 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
Saw the preview for season 2 pop up when I logged on today. I really enjoyed the first season, cool premise and loved the twist about who the director is, and I'm looking forward to watching it. Though I still have The Crown and a few other series to catch up on.

ETA: The Crown was boring me, not near as good as previous season so I have been binging this since last night. Just finished episode 5, where a virus starts sweeping the world. This show is getting good, like it a lot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chach,

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post