SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    2019 HBO trailer, Deadwood movie clip
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 HBO trailer, Deadwood movie clip Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
It’s like 6 seconds, but it’s an actual clip!

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2906 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how big of a role Mcshane will have.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Fucking cocksucker returns!!!!!!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! How about that Watchmen series?! Don Johnson, Lou Gossett Jr-hello 80's!

Posts: 480 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Oh baby, I cannot wait for this!

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
While I look forward to it... (since it's on HBO it will probably be years before I see it), you have to remember that a movie will be like watching two episodes. Frown

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wingfoot:
Oh baby, I cannot wait for this!

Me neither. Hope it's coming soon.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, I'll take it as a good sign that HBO is now airing episodes of the original series. We must be getting close, although I guess the film is still in post-production, otherwise they would have announced the air date by now.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
May 31st. Smile

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well alrighty then

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Just watched the Mr. Wu episode last night. I think it was my favorite episode of the series and not just for the classic scene between Swedgin and Wu. I loved the scene with EB and Swearengen when Al is watching EB count the money and licking his fingers and the look on Al’s face is priceless. Big Grin

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
So is it just one full length movie? For some reason I thought they had a trilogy planned.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
While I look forward to it... (since it's on HBO it will probably be years before I see it), ...

This ^^^^^

I won't hold my fucking breath.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Awww. I was really hoping the disheveled but lovable Richardson would be making an appearance in the Deadwood movie on May 31st, but alas the actor who played him, Ralph Richeson, died in 2015. Frown

RIP, Mr. Richardson

Posts: 33606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder - it airs Friday, May 31st !!!

Posts: 81 | Location: Springfield. USA | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squint:
Just a reminder - it airs Friday, May 31st !!!

I will be at a Deadwood viewing party with a couple other hardcore Deadwood aficionados.

Posts: 33606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
I just finished watching it. It was nice to see almost the entire cast returned. Garret Dillahunt played yet another character, albeit a cameo.

I was not blown away, it just felt like I watch two mid-season episodes strung together. They might be gauging interest for a comeback. Given how it ended, the door was left opened.

So...is Al...or isn't he? I guess it depends. Razz

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed it, but it needed more cocksucker

Posts: 23243 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Was a bit melancholy to see the characters aged, but it was a good story.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Just finished it. Felt like they did a good job. Good to see so many of them come back for a movie.

Felt like some finality.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post