Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diablo Immortal Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
Anyone else following the news from BlizzCon? This game is receiving a ton of negative backlash because it’s mobile and claims it’s just a Deekin of another game the developer already made. I’m cautiously optimistic because it’s Blizzard.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Im still playing Diablo III seasonal challenges.

I have a wait-n-see on this one.

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Hoo-boy. Blizzard really seems to have stepped in it with this one.

The backlash has been quite obvious. And I don't even really follow video games news all that closely these days.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Man, I was so addicted to Diablo back about 14 years ago, I got bursitis in my thumb from playing it so much. Had to go to a hand surgeon to get a steroid injection in my hand!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I never played Diablo, but had many friends who did.

Who would have thought reskin-ing a known mobile only game and charging $50 to show a commercial of that game, would be so poorly received

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post