Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SNL 10/10/20 Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
It's been years but I may poke my head through the tent to watch Bill Burr's monologue and Jack White. I know, I know, it's a trap.

Posts: 3516 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
So long as you don't expect Burr to attack only the left, it should be an interesting monologue; however, I have to expect the cast to go full bore libtard in these final few weeks of the election season. I don't envy you for what you're about to experience.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
The monologue:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1xgXJ5_Q34

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
haven't watched in years.Screw those liberal bastards.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Haven't watched SNL in probably 15 years. Not going to start now.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think Bill Burr is funny, but how did he string 7+ minutes of monologue together without one f-bomb? I didn’t think he was capable of that. Big Grin

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post