SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    6 Underground trailer is out (Ryan Reynolds)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6 Underground trailer is out (Ryan Reynolds) Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I'm watching it right now.

Some day, I'll probably tire of Ryan Reynolds, but right now it's fun to watch. Even though the film is pretty formulaic, it's shot really well. Good cinematography, good sound, good CGI. This has "A" quality written all over it even if it isn't a Grade A movie!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I just watched it. Highly entertaining from start to finish. Love Ryan Reynolds’ humor, was little more subtle compared to Deadpool which set it apart for me. Just a really fun movie that made me laugh a lot and held my interest the whole time.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
I just watched it. Highly entertaining from start to finish. Love Ryan Reynolds’ humor, was little more subtle compared to Deadpool which set it apart for me. Just a really fun movie that made me laugh a lot and held my interest the whole time.

exactly

did remind me of The Losers just a bit

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Protect Your Nuts
posted Hide Post
My like if Ryan Reynolds couldn’t get past my hate of Michael Bay on this one. I made it 45 minutes. Couldn’t take the camera angles, disjointed story telling and scitzo timeline jumps. Reynolds was entertaining though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"deserves" ain't got nothin to do with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 2696 | Location: VA, mostly | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Watched this yesterday and it was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Enjoyable, funny and explosions...

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I was 'on board' until the *spoiler alert*

click me giant magnet fuckery.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BucFan:
Watched this yesterday and it was exactly what I thought it was going to be. Enjoyable, funny and explosions...

Yep here too.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
And it left room for sequels. Goodness all around!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1955 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I will watch it again. Unlike "The Irishman."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whisp:
My like if Ryan Reynolds couldn’t get past my hate of Michael Bay on this one. I made it 45 minutes. Couldn’t take the camera angles, disjointed story telling and scitzo timeline jumps. Reynolds was entertaining though.

Got bored and turned it off about the same time.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed it, great car chase in the beginning.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Saw it last night. It was ok.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed the movie.

Cotton candy movie. Lots of sugar no substance.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I liked it a lot more than John Wick 3. I was actually surprised and found it enjoyable.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
I liked it a lot more than John Wick 3. I was actually surprised and found it enjoyable.

much better than the last wick movie,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Just watched it tonight.

We bought a 75” 4K hdtv this year and this movie really made that tv perform. Yes, some of the action was over the top - and I typically tune out of a movie when it does, but not this time.

I enjoyed the way the the story jumped around in the beginning. Thought it was a good way to suck you into the story.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Took yesterday off & had the house to myself (rain/wind, so the outdoor range was a no go).
Enjoyed this one & would watch again.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15304 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ibanda:
quote:
Originally posted by Whisp:

Got bored and turned it off about the same time.

Well that makes 3 of us. I thought it was dreadful.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
Enjoyed it, great car chase in the beginning.

That scene was sooooooo longggggg and over the top I almost turned the movie off. Glad I didn't as I enjoyed the rest of the film.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Me & Mrs Cliff watched it earlier over dinner. We liked it a lot. Over the top action, funny, and fun to watch. Damn good mindless shoot em up,action flic.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post