SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bosch on Amazon Prime
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bosch on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Thanks for the update!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
New season starts April 19.

Indeed - had in my mind it started this month - ugh. Worth the wait, though. Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
New season?

Yes!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Let the BOSCH binging begin...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Awesome. I thought it was done, they spent four seasons telling a story, it felt kind of final

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news! Great show!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Awesome. I thought it was done, they spent four seasons telling a story, it felt kind of final

They should still get a season out of the chase for the guy that killed his mom. I could see them ending it after that.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
We only recently acquired broadband service with sufficient download speed to stream television programming from Prime. Watched Jack Ryan, The Widow, and now watching White Dragon. Thanks for the heads-up on Bosch; we’ll certainly tune in.

Posts: 13165 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Two more days.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I'd totally forgotten. Nice!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One more day....

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Actually, it's available to watch right now.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Actually, it's available to watch right now.

Just noticed this myself and came to spread the news, I’ll be up late tonight.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Yep, two episodes in and it is not even 9pm cdt........so much for going to bed at 10pm.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finished it up a bit ago as I’m off today. Won’t give anything away, other than I enjoyed the season even though it was a bit predictable at times. Already looking forward to the next one.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I've only watched the first episode. (Gonna try to keep it to one a week.) I'm kinda bummed that he's still with the LAPD instead of moonlighting at the San Fernando PD. I understand how explaining that would take too much time and effort but still... I really liked his rapport with the SFPD detectives in the novels.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Five Episodes in on a cold and rainy day.

I'm digging it. I was afraid that it might go off the rails, the daughter might become a detective without going to the academy, etc, but great job so far.

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Start to finish over my weekend. Went by too fast Frown

How long do we have to wait for season 6?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Start to finish over my weekend. Went by too fast Frown

How long do we have to wait for season 6?

04/2020

www.opspectraining.com

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Five Episodes in on a cold and rainy day.

I'm digging it. I was afraid that it might go off the rails, the daughter might become a detective without going to the academy, etc, but great job so far.

After bing-watching this season (which I thought was great BTW), I've gotten kinda Boschish and the 1911 will be accompanying my Rolex and I for awhile! Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post