SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bosch on Amazon Prime
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bosch on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
Just finishing up season 1 and really enjoyed it. Season 2 is on deck.

Anyone else with this? Comments? Any other Michael Connelly fans?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Season 2 is good. Season 3 drops mid April

My wife and I have read/listened to all of Connelly's books

I like Titus welliver as Bosch. Of course in the books he is way old now. I would imagine there won't be many more books

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
It'd be cool to see Matthew McConaughey reprise his role as Mickey Haller for a guest appearance on the show.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
It'd be cool to see Matthew McConaughey reprise his role as Mickey Haller for a guest appearance on the show.

I like it.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
Started it a while back, didn't give it too much of a chance I suppose,I'll have to revisit it, thanks.

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...900073214#6900073214

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Waiting for 3

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I've seen both seasons twice now. Welliver is a good choice for Bosch, at least as I had envisioned Bosch from reading all of the books. I agree with Orguss, it would be nice to see the Lincoln Lawyer get written into a few episodes.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent tv series, pretty cool how he carries a 1911.

Posts: 505 | Location: North East Illinois | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Waiting for 3

Same here. Liked it.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this April.

Have read the books and really like the show as well.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I did a search and nothing came up....guess because it's locked?

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
I love the books and I like the show. The reason I don't love the show is that Titus Welliver just doesn't look like my mental image of Bosch. I think he does a great job of acting the part. But, to me, he just misses nailing the physicality of the part. Picky I know but it bothers me when I am watching the show.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
The books were rich in famous LA sites and the series is also. Parker Center, etc.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Another fan here. Great show. Waiting for the next season!

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Just plain old great entertainment.
The books are enjoyable also.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I just started watching season 1 and seems really good. I liked most of the books to it was easy to move to the video but sometimes they really suck but this is not bad at all.

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I love the series. Season 3 starts on April 21, 2017 and I saved the date to my calendar.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm only through episode two, season two. I better get caught up before April.