SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Bosch on Amazon Prime
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bosch on Amazon Prime Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Finally, some good news.

Hopefully they can pull the story line off without it getting far fetched. Also looking forward to the smaller story lines too.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to April 17.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38641 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Four more days......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha,ha, I was thinking the same thing.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been replaying all the season's the last few days as background noise. Season 4 & 5 to go before Friday...

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:
Been replaying all the season's the last few days as background noise. Season 4 & 5 to go before Friday...

That is awesome! I rewatched Fauda, and I just finished season 2 of Bosch. Don't think I can get in 3-5 before Friday. Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this... it's a great series but in a very subtle way...

I like how it doesn't feel the need to explain everything or tidy it all up for the viewer; not plot holes, but just unexplained parts of the story, some of which unfold as the seasons go on.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's out a day early! Going to be a long night.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's out a day early! Going to be a long night.

Almost to the end of season 4.

www.opspectraining.com

teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
New Season is playing NOW!!!!

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just watched the 1st episode of S-6 and looks like it's going to be a good one, makes me want to ride a motorcycle up that canyon that goes to his house, amazing view of the city.
Maybe Mulholland Drive?

Posts: 119 | Location: Delaware | Registered: September 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Y’all got me tuned into this now. Just started season 1. Finally something I didn’t have to buy as a result of time on the SF..

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Gun Nerd Alert - well, takes one to know one, right? Smile

Anyone else seeing that, as of Season 6, our favorite LAPD detective has moved from a non-railed to a railed 1911? At least, I think that’s what I’m seeing...

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
I just finished the last season and thought he switched to a railed 1911. I was going to go back and look at older seasons.

Does it bother anyone else that he carries his extra mags backwards, i.e. bullets facing backwards? Also, Jerry carries a left handed shoulder holster on the wrong side. These two things bug me.

Posts: 869 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finished it up late last night. Good season, not my favorite, but still good. Will rewatch it in the near future.

Partial spoiler, maybe Confused

I will say they handled the dirty bomb stuff pretty good, was afraid it would turn into a Jack Bauer/24 thing, it didn’t.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finished it up late last night. Good season, not my favorite, but still good. Will rewatch it in the near future.

Partial spoiler, maybe Confused

I will say they handled the dirty bomb stuff pretty good, was afraid it would turn into a Jack Bauer/24 thing, it didn’t.

Yeah, and did you notice how Harry was even keeled during the interactions with the brothers around Ep3, when the feds screwed the situation up. The writers had the opportunity to do the whole, tired white supremacist bad guy thing, and instead they did it much smarter.

www.opspectraining.com

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JDSigManiac:
Does it bother anyone else that he carries his extra mags backwards, i.e. bullets facing backwards?

I know a bunch of plain clothes cops that do this. It makes no sense to me, but they wear them that far back and carry them that way. They have zero problems doing range drills under stress, and while it does not make sense to me, it does to them.(??)

www.opspectraining.com

teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Just today some sovereign citizen wrote a letter to the editor. He was using the usual terminology.

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
I haven't started the new season yet, but probably will tonight. Bosch has been a favorite series of mine.
I used to follow Titus Welliver on twatter, but he showed his ass as a liberal. I REALLY wish Hollywood would keep politics to themselves.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
He’s a good actor. Bosch comes off the opposite

www.opspectraining.com