Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OANN + Roku Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
I can't add OANN channel on my Roku 2. Goes through the steps, spins then error screen. I have a Roku account and they have my credit card.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It may be that your Roku 2 is just too old for this new app.

My FIL had an older Roku 2 that the Comcast Xfinity app refused to work on.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Thanks, PA
Roku feature guide
Mine is a 4210x, which is known as Roku 2 HD (2015). It appears that it should load the new apps, and does load the others I have tried. OANN has a web page for error complaints of this nature, but I haven't had a reply yet.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Fixed it. Roku account did not recognize my device. Soft reset fixed that. Then the OAN app loaded. Thanks. Smile

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
Fixed it. Roku account did not recognize my device. Soft reset fixed that. Then the OAN app loaded. Thanks. Smile

Good to hear.

We have Comcast who refuses to carry OANN, but also have a Roku. Is this live or just clips?

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:

Good to hear.

We have Comcast who refuses to carry OANN, but also have a Roku. Is this live or just clips?

Live. $4.99/mo. Color is kinda washed out though. Maybe that's normal?