SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly" Login/Join 
posted
WKRP in Cincinnati's failed turkey drop from a helicopter.Best episode of the series.

Posts: 602 | Location: NW Pa. USA | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
It was on TV last night, laughed my ass off with Les reporting from the scene.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4014 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
The wild turkeys we have can definitely fly....they just don’t very often.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Definitely a classic. Cracks me up every time I watch it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Turkeys roost in trees. They got there somehow

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cherokee2u:
Turkeys roost in trees. They got there somehow
True, but not tame turkeys dropped from a helicopter at 2000 feet. lol

Posts: 602 | Location: NW Pa. USA | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is tv history.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53164 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"they're hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement". Big Grin

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post