SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite Simpsons Lines
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Simpsons Lines Login/Join 
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Pretty much all of Homer’s inner monologues. When he loses a peanut under the couch and finds $20.

Aww, twenty dollars. I wanted a peanut.

Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.

Explain how!

Money can be exchanged for goods and services.

Whoo-hoo!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1772 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Bart: "I can't help but feel partly responsible."
and "I can't promise to try, but I'll try to try"

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1952 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Chief Wiggum: "We can't be 'policing' the whole city!"

Abe Simpson: "I want to hear the Glenn Miller Orchestra and see cops beating up hippies!"

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
"Nu-cu-lar...it's pronounced nu-cu-lar." Homer Simpson

"I'm a Militia!" Ralph Wiggam

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
D’oh!!

Rosey1968
I have Sig issues

Posts: 127 | Location: Flyover Country | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post