SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite Simpsons Lines
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Simpsons Lines Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Moe, stating that he is a well-wisher, "in that I don't wish specific harm to anyone."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGlord
posted Hide Post
Homer: Do you really think you can capture the Loch Ness Monster? I mean, he's eluded Leonard Nimoy and Peter Graves.

Mr. Burns: [scoffs] Peter Graves couldn't find ugly at a Radcliffe mixer.

Posts: 405 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Five days? But I’m mad now.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Dont criticize the boy, Marge. Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
Moe when he goes to register as a sex offender
" ah jeez, It's always the line" as there is a long line.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
If I recall, the kids are stranded on an island and Ralph is eating some berries off of a bush that he probably shouldn't.

Bart: How are those berries Ralph?
Ralph: They taste like burning.

I use that every now and then when someone asks how something tastes.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
My favorite Homer Simpson qoute!

I am so smart S-M-R-T smart!

And I have been known to say that once or twice or maybe more!

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archerman:
My favorite Homer Simpson qoute!

I am so smart S-M-R-T smart!

From what I understand that was a flub and ad-lib by Dan Castellenata. When he realized he misspelled Smart he immediately went back with “I mean S-M-A-R-T”. The writers thought it hilarious and so in character for Homer that they left it in.

Also Homer when competing for town crier: “You suck-diddly-uck Flanders!”

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Bart: "Hey Beard-o, Vote Quimby"

Marge: "Or-eh-gah-no [Oregano], what the hell?"

Barney: "Just hook it to my veins!"

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
“Ha ha!”

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Marge and Lisa return home with groceries. Lisa proudly announces, "We have beets!!!!"

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both from Homer:

"Stupidity got us into this mess, and stupidity will get us out."

“There’s no such thing as s stupid question, only stupid people.”

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UpTheIrons
posted Hide Post
Groundskeeper Willie-

It won't last. Brothers and sisters are natural enemies, like Englishmen and Scots, or Welshmen and Scots, or Japanese and Scots, or Scots and other Scots. Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!

“I used to be totally into Steve Vai and Joe Satriani and other shredders, and I tried to emulate what they did and really grow as a guitarist,” Mr. Hanneman said in “Louder Than Hell.” “Then I said, ‘I don’t think I’m that talented, but more important, I don’t care.’ ”

Posts: 1726 | Location: Arizona Territory | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
When stranded in a life raft out at sea, Homer getting thirsty recalls an old sailor's ditty.

"Water, Water everywhere, so let's all have a drink!"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Moe: "Well I'm better than dirt!.. Well, not that fancy store-bought dirt. I can't compete with that!"

Groundkeeper Willie: "Colored chalk is a tool of the devil!"

Posts: 11380 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I'd be at home with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose."

From the security guard at the Try N Save when Bart tried to steal the Bonestorm video game

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Just about anything from Ralph

-My cats breath tastes like cat food.

-I’m a Unitard

And his dad from the bear episode (I actually use this at work from time to time)

- Book him Lou. One count of being a bear. One count accessory to being a bear.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
“That’s a problem for future Homer. Man, I don’t envy that guy!”

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Homer, in front of the microwave, waiting for the popcorn:

"Come onnnn! I haven't got all minute!!"

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Ned’s date: With the mustache, I thought you were... you know...

Ned: A homosexual? I don’t even eat vegetables longer than two inches!

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post