SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Fifty shades darker: a review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fifty shades darker: a review Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
I found the first movie as painful as having all wisdom teeth pulled through the ass.
The second installment is nowhere near such an interesting experience.

A turd.

And if you wonder why would I watch this, the answer is I'm married

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12105 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
She's friggin adorable though.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
There were a lot of married men in the movie theater. I don't recall anything about the story though. I don't even remember all that much sex in it.

Posts: 17879 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Remember, this was Twilight fan fiction...

Posts: 4153 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Thanks for saving me the time and money.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
Remember, this was Twilight fan fiction...

Really, really, really bad Twilight fiction to boot.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
If you can sit through it at least you know you'll be getting some that night. Wink

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ummm, he said he is married.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
^ HA! Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The next installment is called "Darker and Hotter" and told from the perspective of the butt plug.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Big Grin

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
And if you wonder why would I watch this, the answer is I'm married

And she's secretly wishing she wasn't.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
A turd.

...and unpolished at that. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
My sympathies. I skimmed the first book to see what all the buzz was about. I can't imagine why anyone would read the sequels or watch the movies on purpose of their own free will.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
For your consideration:

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2385 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
If the guy in the original movie had lived in a trailer park instead being a bajillionaire, it would have been an episode of Criminal Minds.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
If the guy in the original movie had lived in a trailer park instead being a bajillionaire, it would have been an episode of Criminal Minds.

Haha, so true.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
My sympathies. I skimmed the first book to see what all the buzz was about. I can't imagine why anyone would read the sequels or watch the movies on purpose of their own free will.

Couldn't find the time to read it in English but my curiosity made me download the audiobook in Spain's spanish which sounds quite different from our own variety. I've never laughed so hard in ages. It was absolutely hilarious, wet your pants funny.
Wonder if read aloud with a silly female voice in Indian english or in a harsh german accent it would even come close.
Definitely worth those five minutes I listened.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12105 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4153 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post